Terms & Conditions
By using the VoteDigital.com web site (“Service”), all services of VoteDigital.com, (“VoteDigital”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
VoteDigital reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://VoteDigital.net/terms-conditions
1. Account Terms
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. VoteDigital cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Violation of any of these agreements may result in the termination of your Account.You may not use our service to send unsolicited (“spam”) mail.
- Violation of any of these agreements may result in the termination of your Account.
2. Payment Terms
- A valid credit card is required when voting with Visa/MasterCard. You are not required to provide a credit card number unless and until payment in necessary.
- All payments are sent directly to our payment processor, PaySwitch.
- Refunds are not given once a vote has been started, but VoteDigital may, at its sole discretion, process a refund after review and investigation with payment partners or processor.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
3. Cancellation and Termination
- VoteDigital, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other VoteDigital service, for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- VoteDigital reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change without notice.
- VoteDigital shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, if you make your vote results public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2021 RadCommLLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate the look and feel of VoteDigital.com website, but please feel free to reuse individual design elements for the sole purpose of facilitating a vote occurring using the Service. For other uses, you must request our permission
6. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, VoteDigital, or any other VoteDigital service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, computer code that powers the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by VoteDigital.
- VoteDigital does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that VoteDigital shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if VoteDigital has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of VoteDigital to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and VoteDigital and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and VoteDigital (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You understand and agree that as an administrator, you will share certain information about your voters in order to facilitate the VoteDigital voting process, namely sending notice, recording the vote, tallying the winners, sharing the results and confirming the validity of the vote. VoteDigital warrants that it will undertake commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard voter information along ensuring the privacy of said information as per https://VoteDigital.net/privacy-policy
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at VoteDigital dot net.